How Can We Help?
If you’re ordering a Christmas gift and want to get your package by the 25th of December it’s best to order early this year since the global pandemic and reductions at the USPS are expected to slow delivery of packages. Please note that standard processing times apply:
- For all stamps, Christmas delivery is closed.
- For customized labels, please allow 2 business days for your proof and 1 additional business day for printing and shipping after we receive your approval.
- Order by December 15th for standard shipping, or December 16th with Priority Mail shipping
- Most other items ship within 1-2 business days.
- Order by December 17th for standard shipping, or December 18th with Priority Mail shipping
Please note that we aren’t responsible for delays in shipping or delivery, but ordering by these dates will let us meet the recommendations of the USPS. If you need guaranteed delivery, we can do that through guaranteed overnight service, please select Priority Mail Express (1-2 days) or contact us for rates and details. Transit times listed above are for the mainland US. Transit times will be longer to Alaska and Hawaii, and internationally.